Who doesn't love some sick beats to listen to while your ripping terrain apart in your Polaris RZR? Maybe you are throwing hay with your Honda Pioneer in tow. Regardless of the way you use your sxs, music makes everything better! MB Quart agrees by offering UTV enthusiasts with the Two Speaker 500 Watt Audio System. The UTV system isn't huge but boy does it pack a punch, let's check out the details!
The aftermarket accessory features a Bluetooth controller, two rear wake tower speakers, and an amplifier. You simply install the sweet UTV sound system into your Arctic Cat Wildcat and hook up any Bluetooth device you use to host music. This aftermarket audio system is water resistant while the controller is waterproof. You'll be playing that funky music regardless of the weather or activity! Get your UTV experience on while getting down to your favorite song with the UTV aftermarket Bluetooth audio system! N2-WBT Bluetooth Controller Features:
NT2C-116B Rear Speakers and Mounting Features:
- Marine certified, waterproof wired Bluetooth pre-amp controller
- Simple audio output to connect to an amplifier - allows you to play music via any Bluetooth enabled device
- 32' Bluetooth range
- 2v pre-amp voltage
- Play/pause, tracks forward/back, volume up/down and power on/off buttons
- Bluetooth Connect allows your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device to quickly pair to the controller
- Unique fingertip joystick design
- Weight: 1lbs.
- Dimensions: 2" around
- Mounting depth: 2.5"
- DOES NOT FEATURE AM/FM TUNER
NA2-400.2 Amplifier and Mounting Bracket Features:
- 6.5 inch wake tower speakers
- Features ultra-high sensitivity technology
- Wavelength transparent acoustic lenses
- Polypropylene cone
- Life shield protected for water and dirt
- UV protected against sun fade
- .75 inch pure Titanium dome
- Natural butyl rubber does not stiffen in cold
- High temperature voice coil and former
- Water resistant spider
- Front and rear venting offer a great cooling system
- Composite ABS and glass fiber frame
- IPX67 rating for element resistance
- Steel reinforced mounting system
Optional Accessory Plugs:
- No wiring kit included
- Two channel operation allows for flexible installation so you can run in two channel or bridge mono mode
- Full Range Class D
- Signal to noise ratio of >90dB
- Frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- RCA audio input
- 1 x 30 Amps fusing
- ABYC and ASTM certified, which means it uses conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray and moisture
- Q-Stasis pre-amplifier stage reduces incoming noise from source units to dramatically improve sound quality
- 1 pair of RCA nickel-plated inputs
- Aluminum heat sink quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifier to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant throughout the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Quick disconnect wires and RCA connections allow you to quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel offer three-stage protection circuits
- Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Weight of 2.12 lbs.
- Dimensions 3.7" x 5.51" x 1.77"
Any UTV enthusiast knows that when you are out on the trails with your favorite tunes the last thing you want is a dead cellphone battery. The Hifonics Accessory Plugs are the perfect solution to charge your phone or for just about any use when a USB or Aux cord is needed. This accessory plug allows for easy access to the USB and auxiliary rear inputs with a 10 foot USB and RCA extension and a choice of which style plug you prefer. With the MAXXLINK quality testing and waterproof construction this Hifonics Accessory Plug solves all your USB and Aux needs!