- Drilling required for installation.
- Vehicle in picture has stock wheels and tires with 1.5" wheel spacers and "Extra Coverage" front fenders installed.
Applicability: 2015-20 Honda Pioneer 500
As you start to put in some seat time in your Honda Pioneer 500 there are some things you will quickly learn. Things like places you can and can't drive, when and where you need to be easy on the throttle, and just how many hours of use you can get out of a tank of fuel. Another thing that's sure to cross your mind are the ways you would improve your Pioneer, and that's where we step in. At Side by Side Stuff, we offer products like these Mud-Busters Fender Flares to help make each ride better than the last.
Designed to fill in where the factory plastics leave more to be desired, these fender flares help cut down on the dirt and debris that get thrown on or in your Pioneer. With an additional 2 to 3 inches of coverage in the standard kit or 3 to 4 inches more coverage if you opt for the extra coverage kit, you'll never have to worry again! So, no matter what size tires your running, the team at Mud-Busters have a option to fit your needs. Be sure to grab a set of these fender flares and protect your pioneer before your next outing!Features:
Optional Combo Kit Deal:
- Machine cut American made HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Formed to fit
- Hardware and instructions included
- Rear mud flaps offer up to 6.5" of additional coverage
- Standard front fenders offer 2-3 inches of additional coverage
- Extra Coverage front fenders offer 3-4 inches of additional coverage
The Combo Kit Deal includes the front fender flares, rear mud flaps and rear fender flare extensions for the ultimate protection package. The rear fender flare extensions pushes the factory rear fenders out up to 3".