NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Cub Cadet Challenger 500 and Challenger 700
With the sun beating down, it can make taking your Cub Cadet out for a spin a hot and miserable time. In the summer months, the last thing you want is a setup specialized for winter. However, when the winter months come, youíre going to want something that can be added onto in a snap. Thatís why here at Side By Side Stuff, we offer you the perfect solution with the 3 Star Soft Top for the Challenger 500. Not only can this UTV top be installed and uninstalled in minutes, but with the modular style construction, other 3 Star products can be added too.
The 3 Star side-by-side soft top is 100-percent polyester that is professional marine-grade fabric. The stay-true, long-lasting color ensures a product that is built to last, season after season. Thanks to 3 Star Industriesí dedication to supplying the Powersports community with quality accessories, this aftermarket Challenger 700 top features a stabilized fit of less one-percent stretch or shrinkage. Along with being water repellent, puncture, and tear-resistant, it is also heat-resistant for added durability. Donít let the sun beating down stop you from a great day of riding by ordering this 3 Star Soft Top today! Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing 3 Star configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov