- Items needed from dealer: Internal Clutch Cover Gasket #2MB-E5463-00-00 and 2-3 quarts Yamaha motor oil.
- Clutch kit components may vary from photo.
Applicability: 2016-17 Yamaha Wolverine and Wolverine R-Spec
Are you tired of burning out belts because your OEM clutching system just can't keep up with the demands of the terrain? It's not you or your driving abilities! Your factory components are built to support a variety of activities on average terrain. By purchasing an aftermarket Wolverine Mudder Clutch Kit by EPI, you can arm your rig with the proper tools to operate at full potential.
The aftermarket clutch system is designed to compensate for larger SxS tires by restoring power and allowing proper wheeling, especially when turning. Its ability to back-shift quicker allows for crisp throttle response along with better low-end power and torque. One great benefit is the fact that the integration will reduce belt slippage and some other variable while also decreasing clutch heat. Take your ride to the next level by getting your upgrade today!Features:
Optional Clutch Compression Tool:
- Designed for 28+ inch tires and 0-3,000 feet elevation
- Helps restore power loss due to addition of larger tires
- Allows for easier turning of larger tires in the mud
- Better low end power and torque
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduces belt slip and clutch heat
Installing a new clutch kit alone is nearly impossible if you don't have the right tools. That is why we offer the clutch compression tool! This compression tool allows one person to compress clutches for service work, remove and install helixes and change springs. The help doesn't stop there, you can use this tool to keep up on the maintenance of your clutch kit as well!
This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov