- There are no accurate photos of the two piece windshield for the Can Am Defender.
- All pictures above show the windshield with optional vents, which are NOT standard.
Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
Rather you’re riding in the bright sun or in the light of the moon, your Can-Am Defender makes any ride a blast. However, without the right get-up, that fun night riding can turn into a mess. You and your riders will get pegged by bugs and debris. Side By Side Stuff is here to help. We offer you the 3 Star Defender Two-Piece Front Lexan Windshield with Optional Vents and Hard Coat. Not only will you be able to ride protected and comfortable, but with all the options, you can have the coolest ride!
Made of a quarter-inch thick Lexan and manufactured in Kentucky, you couldn't ask for a better USA-made UTV windshield. The optional vents are located on the lower half of the windshield and are adjustable to ensure maximum comfort. The optional D.O.T approved MR10 hard-coating protects the Defender windshield from scratches and improves resistance from weathering. Thanks to 3 Star industries’ dedication to quality, you won’t have to worry about any extensive installs. The quick-disconnect clamps will have you riding comfortably in seconds! This full front side-by-side windshield is the cherry on top for your Can Am Defender. So what are you waiting for? Grab your 3 Star windshield today and start riding protected!Features:
- 1/4 inch thick Lexan
- Quick disconnect clamps with thumbscrews
- Manufactured in Kentucky U.S.A.
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- D.O.T. Approved MR10 hard coating
- Adjustable lower windshield vents
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment