- THE UPPER WINDSHIELD SECTION IS MR10 HARD-COATED LEXAN. The lower windshield section is non-coated Lexan.
- There are no accurate photos of this product on the Arctic Cat Prowler with square bars. The pictures above are to illustrate how the product operates and general fitment.
Applicability: 2006-11 Arctic Cat Prowler with square roll bars
You've had about enough of the blips that come from not investing in a UTV front windshield from the looks of it. Drive winds, bugs, debris, enough is enough. Stuff totally agrees, which is why it has become our mission to ensure roady enthusiasts have everything they need to have the experience they want. The Arctic Cat Prowler MR10 Hard-Coated Two-Piece Front Windshield is a fan fave. Why? Because this bad boy not only provides the protection you need, it's also dang-durable and innovative. Let's get deep with it.
You want to talk about built for battle. 3 Star cuts this SxS front windshield from Lexan. This plastic material has replaced glass and acrylic because of the durability factor. The top portion of the assembly is infused with MR10 hard-coating, which increases scratch-resistance. That isn't the only sweet deal either. Integrated on the lower part of the Arctic Cat Prowler windshield is an adjustable vent. Now you have durability, preservation, protection, and climate control. Are you ready to increase the quality of your ride?Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4-inch-thick MR10 hard-coated Lexan (Upper section ONLY)
- Scratch resistant
- 250 times stronger than glass
- 30 times stronger than acrylic
- Automotive rubber edging
- Fits tight against roll bars
- C-clamps included for quick installation
- Two-piece design for multiple configurations
- Remove the upper section for a half windshield on hotter days
- Remove the lower section for indirect airflow
- Full windshield protects riders from the elements
- Adjustable bottom vent easily slides to open and close
- All installation hardware and instructions included
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
View Cleaning and Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment