- CANNOT ship to Canada.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with OEM wide fender flare kits.
- Models equipped with nerf bars that go into the wheelwell area may need modifications.
Applicability: 2020-23 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000
What fun is having a rig like this if you're not going to go out and get dirty? Ripping through mud pits and uncharted territory is nothing shy of a blast. However, it will cause some riff in what your buggy looks like. That wouldn't be such a big deal if there wasn't an insane mess to clean up afterward. Talk about a fail, scrubbing up after ride fatigue sets in... No, thank you! One of the many reasons we vote for getting outfitted with some of KRX 1000 Mud-Lite Fender Flares by MudBusters.
UTV fender flares are a mudslingers bff. These things massively reduce clean-up while adding some protection from spray. After all, those plastics take some crazy debris hits, whereas these units will cut down on potential damage risks. The side-by-side fender flares are formed from HMW, a heavy-duty plastic that is impact, sound, and heat-resistant. Plus, it only takes around an hour to install. We don't know about you, but we call this a win. Shop Kawasaki Teryx parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- High quality, durable and flexible HMW (high-molecular weight polyethylene)
- Textured on top, smooth on the bottom
- Can be installed in around an hour
- Front fender flares add 1 inch above your front tires, 4 inches in the middle of your front fenders and 6.5 inches behind your front tires of additional coverage
- Rear fender flares add 1 inch in front of your rear tires, 2.5 inches above your rear tires and 2 inches beside your rear tail lights of additional coverage
- Made in the U.S.A.