- Defender X mr models with snorkel kits require modification to install.
- May not fit with accessories such as a rear sound bar.
Applicability: 2016-22 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
Can we get a head nod from all SxS enthusiasts who love low-pressure suction and dust rollback? Yeah, we didn't think so! There is nothing worse than choking on dust when you're trying to get where you need to be to get things done. The fix is simple friends, you just need to invest in the Defender Tinted Rear Windshield by Spike.
Spike doesn't just make any old rear panels. They've CNC 5-Axis router-cut and custom bent the aftermarket accessory from GE Lexan polycarbonate, which is much stronger than glass. Spike integrated a moderate tint to minimize sun exposure while that bend design adds durability. Don't settle for the woes associated with the ride! Shop Defender parts and accessories and increase the quality of your UTV experience.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Constructed from 1/8" tinted GE Lexan polycarbonate or equivalent
- Provides moderate tint to cut down on sun exposure
- Features molded, easily adjustable Comfort Flow vent
- CNC 5-Axis router cut for smooth edges
- Custom bend design for maximum rigidity
- All black coated hardware
- Easy installation
- TRR (Tool-less Rapid Release) mounting system allows installation and removal in seconds
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment