Applicability: 2019 Yamaha YXZ1000R and YXZ1000R SS
They didn't build the Yamaha to take it easy on the rip because of the elements. However, they also didn't equip the machine to withstand those offroad nuisances. That's right, we're talking about dust rollback. Choking on the backdraft is quite possibly one of the most horrible things on the planet. Which is why you need a YZX 1000R Vented Rear Windshield.
The bottom line is the integration of an aftermarket rear windshield will ditch the dust rollback and offer some additional debris protection. It's made from polycarbonate, which is substantially stronger than glass and less likely to get damaged. Spike also incorporated a vent for airflow and a removable block-off plate to allow harness installation. Let'er rip while ditching the dust when you get your purchase on, at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Manufactured from general purpose polycarbonate
- Features a sliding vent to allow air flow
- Removable block off plates allow for harness installation
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment