THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE THIS ALTERNATIVE OPTION.
For the world's greatest machine, you need the World's Best Drive Belt by Trinity. Why; because there is nothing worse than trying to haul or venture through some offroad fun and shredding a belt. This aftermarket hard part exceeds your OEM in both standards of performance as well as construction. Let's check out some of these details, shall we?
Each Trinity General 1000 drive belt features an increase in top cog pressure load, rotational flexibility and power transfer. The ability to withstand the harsh demands put on your machine is due to the advanced engineering and quality components like heavy-duty, high-twisted Aramid fiber cord and high-modulus rubber compound impregnated with short Aramid fibers. This bad boy has one of the highest shock load ratings being able to handle a 400 horsepower machine! If that isn't tough, we don't know what is. Get yours today by shopping at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications of ISO-14001, ISO-9001 and IATF-16949
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid fiber cord for high horsepower tensile load requirements
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility
- Bottom cog uses high modulus rubber compound (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature
- Aramid fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength
- Increased cord pop-out resistance