Applicability: 2015-17 CFMOTO UForce 800 and 2014-17 CFMOTO UForce 500
If you start to notice unwarranted sounds coming from your drive components or your clutch slipping it could be a sign that your CF Moto UForce 500's drive belt is starting to fail. It may be time to replace your factory part with a stock alternative found at Side By Side Stuff. For an increased durability as well as a performance improvement we offer the Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken. With a supreme construction and dynamic engineering, you can't go wrong with this aftermarket accessory, check out the details!
The fiber loaded rubber compounds integrated into the UTV drive belt are designed to increase the grip in the clutch of your side by side. Each sxs component is manufactured from a uniquely formulated compound along with Aramid cording for optimal strength and rigidity. Engineered using modern methods, Timken eliminates "classic" failure mode while reducing variability. Backed by a two year manufacturer warranty, the made in the U.S.A. sxs drive belt is the perfect upgrade for your UForce 800!Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty