Applicability: 2006-19 Kawasaki Mule 4000 / Mule 4010 / Mule 4010 Trans
Whether you spend your time cruising the streets or hit one task at a time around the farm, your Kawasaki Mule 4000 or 4010 is your go-to machine for any outing. Over time, essential parts naturally wear and tear and it's time to upgrade. At Side By Side Stuff, we pride ourselves in offering top-quality products that'll have you back out on your favorite terrain in no time, including the Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken. Let's take a glimpse at some of the many features that make up this fantastic product.
This belt provides better performance and sturdier structure than both OEM and other leading aftermarket options out there. It is manufactured from Aramid cord and fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds for the ultimate stability for long-term use against today's high-powered UTVS and their harsh CVT environments. Along with their impressive construction, its modern design reduces variability and eliminates "classic" failure modes. These features, paired with an impressive 3-year manufacturer warranty, are a few reasons why this accessory is the next best investment for your daily driver. Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty