Applicability: 2014-19 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-19 Kawasaki Teryx 800
Owning a Kawasaki Teryx4 or Teryx 800, you are bound to be found ripping up the trails at full force with the petal to the floor. Over time, your machine's drive belt can get worn and torn from years of abuse and it's time for an upgrade. Look no further when you purchase the Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken. This product is full of rugged materials sure to impress, so let's check them out!
With its durable Aramid cord, matched with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds, this aftermarket accessory is made to outlast both OEM and other leading belt brands. It is purpose-built to withstand demanding CVT environments, not to mention today's forceful side-by-sides. Along with its heavy-duty construction, its modern structure reduces variability and diminishes "classic" failure modes. These features, paired with a 3-year manufacturer warranty, are many reasons to consider this U.S.A. made belt for your next ride today!Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty