Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Cub Cadet Challenger 500 and Challenger 700
The Cub Cadet Challenger 500 was built to haul and have fun. Whether you have other passengers on a trail ride or you're hauling hay to the pasture, this side by side makes the job easier and more fun. Everyone likes to think it's all sunshine and rainbows but when nasty weather hits, you want to be prepared. Adding the 3 Star Soft Back Panel can benefit your riding experience in more ways than one.
By enclosing the back, you can help eliminate the tornado effect a windshield and roof cause. Don't let the debris your Challenger 700 throws up from the rear tires hit you or your passenger in the head, causing an early finish to the day! A modular construction allows you to add this to existing 3 Star configurations at any time, or vice versa. The stay-true long lasting colors keep your side by side looking sharp while being water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant. Everything needed, self-adhesive velcro, care and installation instructions, is included and will make install a breeze!
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Window is made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom