- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- Some pictures above show the optional zippered door windows, which are NOT standard.
- Doors are sold as a pair, one left and one right.
Applicability: Cub Cadet Challenger 500 and Challenger 700
When it’s cold, raining, or dusty, riding in your Cub Cadet can be less than ideal. However, with all the work that needs to be done, there no time for waiting out the cold or avoiding the dustier trails. Here at Side By Side Stuff, we offer the perfect solution for anyone looking to ride in any condition. With the 3 Star Soft Doors for the Challenger 700, you’ll be able to take your rig to the job site and beat the elements.
Thanks to 3 Star Industries’ devotion to providing to quality products, these UTV doors are 100-percent polyester that is a professional marine-grade textile. The water repellent and tear-resistant construction ensure a product that is built to last. With the stay-true and long-lasting colors, you can be sure that your side-by-side doors will be looking good, ride after ride. Take your Cub Cadet Challenger out rain, shine, or snow, by ordering your 3 Star aftermarket soft doors today! Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Door windows zips on 2 sides - the front and top
- Half or Full Doors - If you choose the full door option, they are designed to work once you've removed your factory half doors. The half door option is designed to work with the factory half doors installed.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov