- 2014-19 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-19 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-19 RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Navigating through the beaten track in your off-road car is your favorite weekend event. Unfortunately, as soon as you're about to hit the trail, your SxS fuel pump stops! Fix it quick with purchasing the All Balls Racing Complete Fuel Pump Assembly for select Polaris RZR models. There are many reasons to acknowledge this aftermarket hard part, so let's catch a glimpse at some of the features.
This UTV fuel pump kit is complete with the entire module, gasket, and retaining nut, along with all the necessary hardware. Its upgraded design consumes less energy than stock and prolongs the life of your buggy. So, you get OEM standards with aftermarket construction. This RZR fuel pump preserves the same flow rate as the stock option to operate at the appropriate temperatures while having an efficient structure. All in all, this aftermarket replacement part is built to refurbish your rig for a quality ride every time.
What's great about the fuel pump is the many warning signs it provides when it's about to give up the ghost. For instance, there will be a decrease in fuel efficiency, acceleration, and overall power loss. In addition, you may hear a whining sound coming from down low. If you experience any of those performance transgressions, it's time to replace the RZR fuel pump.
This side-by-side hard part plays such a crucial role in performance. Literally, if the Polaris fuel pump takes a dive, the vehicle won't start. Hence, why maintenance and servicing are vital. Additionally, if you keep your gas level at no less than a quarter of a tank, you will further preserve the RZR fuel pump's performance life.
If your assembly is showing signs of wear, don't wait for the unthinkable. Instead, give your rig the restoration it needs to perform as you want. It's as easy as shopping Polaris parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Includes complete module, retaining nut and gasket
- Includes all necessary parts to replace one fuel pump module
- Draws less than OEM units
- Maintains the same flow rate at working pressure as OEM units to reduce operating temperature
- Extends the life of the unit
- Restores lost performance on broken or poor functioning fuel pumps