****THIS ITEM IS MADE TO ORDER AND LEAD TIMES MAY VARY.****NOTES:
- This is for doors only. Does not include top, windshield or cab back shown in a few of the photos above.
- Does not work with tops that droop down over the sides lower then the roll bar. Please view photos very carefully for fitment and compatibility.
- Doors are sold as a pair, one left and one right.
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander (2 seat models)
Who doesn't love a good utility vehicle like the Can Am Commander? These tough guys are muscle around the farm and capable of a little off-road action too. Regardless of your activities, the Commander is usually taken off the lot with standard features to get you by. To take your sxs from standard to exceptional Side By Side Stuff offers UTV aftermarket accessories specifically engineered for your machine. No one likes riding around in their buggy with the discomfort caused by Mother Nature and her fits of rage. Aftermarket doors are one option that will provide you with protection from the weather and environmental elements!
Check out these Convertible Full and Half Hinged Doors by Pro Rhino Products. The UTV aftermarket add-ons are fabricated with a lightweight tubular powder coated frame, heavy fabric with tinted soft windows along with CNC laser cut lower solid body panel inserts. The top section of these Can Am Commander doors can be removed quickly and easily for those hot summer days when airflow is needed. Then, when the weather sends chills down your back just pop that upper portion back on! For an optimal riding experience, invest in some aftermarket hinged doors to enjoy your ride comfortably in style! Features:
Optional Rear Side Windows:
- Constructed of light weight, tough, 1" metal tubular frame
- CNC laser cut lower solid body panel insert
- Easy open/close
- Double hinge system
- Black textured powder coating
- Heavy fabric upper section with tinted soft window
- Upper section removes in seconds to convert to half doors
- Easy installation
- Works with Can Am OEM windshield
Sold as a set of two, the rear side windows are only needed if your Can Am or aftermarket back window is mounted on the rear roll bars, causing a gap between the dual rear roll bar and doors. The rear side windows will close that gap to complete the enclosure.Optional Soft Rear Window:
This soft rear window attaches with Pro Rhino Products; new quick strap design for easy installation and a snug and tight fit. The heavy duty waterproof fabric is complimented by the strong 20 gauge, tinted, soft plastic window.