Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and RZR XP 4 Turbo S
There will come a time and a place where you are no match for offroad aftermath. While you're beating terrain, the bugs, debris and wind are wreaking havoc on your face and body. That's where Side By Side Stuff comes in, with our stellar aftermarket parts and accessories that bring some comfort to your ride. Let's take a look at the RZR XP Turbo S Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield by Direction 2.
Direction 2 uses GE lexan polycarbonate to construct the aftermarket windshield, then tops it off with an MR10 hard-coating. The scratch-resistant attribute allows you to let her rip without every little touch causing an abrasion. Direction 2 also designed the UTV accessory with a tilting ventilation system in one of three positions. Increase the quality of your rip by purchasing your RZR XP Turbo S windshield today! Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 0.236" thick GE Lexan polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating for durability and scratch resistance
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment