- Open positions are designed for low-speed operation ONLY.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position.
Applicability: 2014-20 Honda Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700 4
So, you're looking for a UTV front windshield. Well, you've stopped scrolling at the right place! The Pioneer Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield offers the right kind of protection for the nature of your ride. Direction 2, a respected manufacturer in the industry, crafted the component with durability and function in mind. Let's dig into the details of this outstanding aftermarket accessory.
The offroad front windshield is molded from GE Lexan MR10. This is one seriously durable component with abrasive and scratch-resistant attributes. Even the hardware is designed for rigidity, from the nylon injected clamps to the powder-coated stainless steel hardware. The best part is you don't have to do any machine modifications, you mount and move on. There's several more stellar features that come with this Honda front windshield, so get your purchase-on!Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Made from .236" hard-coated & abrasive-resistant GE Lexan MR10
- Opens 3" or 5 1/2" for increased ventilation
- Easy installation- no drilling required!
- Extremely durable custom nylon injected clamps
- All hardware is stainless steel with a black-coated finish
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware & detailed instructions
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment