Applicability: 2016-19 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
If you have an upcoming trip with your Honda Pioneer 1000 and you are going to explore the off-beaten path with your pals, you should ensure that your machine has protection suitable for whatever obstacles you may encounter. From those low hanging limbs and branches to the rocks that can get thrown from your buddies wheeling up ahead, protecting yourself, as well as your passengers is a crucial part of the overall riding experience. For such reasons, Side By Side Stuff wants you to consider the Direction 2 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield before your next run through the woods.
This windshield is constructed of 1/4" thick polycarbonate and is finished off with MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield providing additional durability and scratch resistance. To ensure a perfect fit it has been designed to fit entirely in between the roll bars of your machine with extreme rigidity in each position. With the versatile tilting mechanism design, you will have the refreshing cabin ventilation desired on those nice summer days when you want to feel that breeze, allowing you the ability to keep the windshield closed, halfway extended or fully extended. This windshield also has a unique quick release top portion, within a few seconds you can simply remove the top to allow the invigorating air flow without tools.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" thick polycarbonate
- MR10 hard coating on both sides of the windshield for durability and scratch resistance
- Fit entirely between the roll bars
- Windshield edges are super-smooth for safety
- Custom bend design provides maximum rigidity and strength
- Custom injection-molded nylon mounting hardware
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) are stainless steel with black-coated finish for no rust
- Versatile tilt mechanism for refreshing cabin ventilation: Closed, half extension, and full extension
- Extreme rigidity in each position
- Unique quick-release top windshield piece – in just a few seconds, simply remove the top piece to allow for refreshing air flow with no tools require
- Open positions are designed for low-speed airflow only.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position
- 1 year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser to be free from manufacturers defects
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment