NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Kymco UXV (See options above)
The Kymco UXV 700 is one hard working machine that can get the job done. Not to say you canít get out and have a good time in it. Nothing is worse than getting out and dust being vacuumed in through the back, filling the cab. Our solution for this is the GCL Soft Back Panel for your UTV.
The panel is designed to keep dust out while still being able to have the accessibility to the bed of your machine. It is manufactured to be used with hard tops and other GCL Kymco items. Theyíre made of marine grade fabric that has stay-true long lasting color and is water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, mildew and UV resistant. You won't be disappointed with the quality of this cab, since it has a less than 1% stretch or shrink rating. The U.S.A. made cab back is sewn together using marine sewing thread, manufactured from high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns. With the window being made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl, you can be sure you'll get a view with total clarity. Coming with everything you need for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions, you can be sure that you'll be back to riding in no time!Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom