Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: Massimo MSU 500 and MSU 700
If you have ever driven your Massimo MSU 500 or MSU 700 down a trail that has had a lot of dust and debris along the way you quickly learned the importance of a front windshield. But, when adding a windshield in the front, it leads to another prominent problem area, the rear of your machine. With the GCL Soft Back Panel you are able to get the needed protection in the rear of your machine.
You more than likely already have a windshield and possibly even a top installed on your machine. This soft cab back is designed to match up with your hard top and hard windshield. Ensuring not only strength and durability but also a perfect fit, GCL has used a professional grade marine fabric made of 100% polyester material featuring a less than 1% stretch or shrink rating. Giving you the clearest view you can get from a vinyl window, the rear window is made of a durable Aqua-View Smoked vinyl. Taken to another level that is truly unmatched, this cab back has been handcrafted using marine sewing thread that is made of high tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns.
This water repellant, tear resistant, puncture resistant, mildew and UV resistant U.S.A. made product is designed, hand measured and constructed in Kentucky. You also have the option of adding a YKK zippered rear window that will give you airflow through the cab of your Massimo when desired. Included will be everything required for an easy installation and care instructions.
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
View Installation Instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom