- There are no accurate pictures of this rear panel on a Teryx 750 at this time.
- Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2008-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750
The Kawasaki Teryx 750 is a machine that is completely capable of completing any task that you may have. That being said if you use it to complete every task you may find the exposure to the elements, dust and debris a bit overwhelming when you are using it. That’s why here at SideBySideStuff.com we offer great products like this Soft Rear Panel from our friends at Gotcha Covered, LLC.
Each of these soft rear panels are proudly made right here in the United States using top of the line marine grade 100% polyester and vinyl materials. The polyester material that is used comes in your choice of 6 different colors and patterns so be sure to pick out what best matches your machine. The rear window is made using Aqua-View Smoked vinyl for a clear, unobstructed view and marine sewing thread is used throughout. The materials provide a product that has less than 1% stretch or shrinkage, giving you a great fitting solution for years to come and with the long lasting, stay-true colors, it will look great with the proper care and maintenance.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom