NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
When you ride in your Yamaha Rhino chances are you probably noticed just how exposed you become to the elements. Luckily for you there are solutions available to you and your Rhino. One such item to help keep you protected is this GCL Soft Rear Panel that we have available.
Each panel is hand cut and sewn right here in the United States unlike some of the other options on the market. Each panel uses marine grade polyester fabric as well as a crystal clear Aqua-View Smoked vinyl material for an unobscured view of what’s in your rear view. The panels come in your choice of colors so be sure to match the material to what matches your machine and its desired look and use!Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov