NOTE: ONLY comes with the kit for your custom cage. Does NOT include the actual cage shown in some of the pictures.
Applicability: 2014-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP Turbo
You challenge your Polaris RZR XP 1000 or XP Turbo against some tenacious terrain. With aggressive obstacles ahead, custom additions, such as a new roll cage, must be durable enough to withstand the impact. You've recently purchased stuff to build your own cage, now you just need the hardware to hold that bad boy down tight and we've got just the gear for the job! At Side By Side Stuff, we pride ourselves in offering super-duty aftermarket parts that make life just that much easier, including the High Lifter Custom Cage Bung and Bracket Kit.
Like we said, this kit is a complete set of hardware for anyone looking to build their own cage with fitment to the A, B and C pillars. They are constructed from ultra-strong weather resistant materials to long-term use for a multitude of other accessories, including seat belts, doors, lighting and more. Their durable design is made to fit 1 3/4" diameter tubing that has a 0.095 wall thickness and its ends include a flange to prevent falling into the tube. These features, matched with easy-to-follow instructions, are many reasons why this kit is the next best investment for your off-road rig.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- This kit is sold as a complete kit for when you build your own custom cage.
- All bungs for A, B, and C pillars
- Cage and rear bumper bungs with fastening hardware
- All brackets to connect factory seat belts and allows aftermarket seat belts
- All brackets to connect factory doors
- Fits 1 3/4" diameter tube with a .095 wall tube thickness
- Ends have a flange so they will not fall into the tube
- Front bungs are machined slot for bolt heads and wire access port to run lighting and other accessories
- Works with factory doors and seat belts