- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The optional backlash tool is not intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
We all know that we tend to push our RZRís through some intense water holes. No need to go around the area or stop riding for the day because you canít take your SXS through the extreme conditions. Are you tired of sitting on the sidelines when your buddies are going through the hole? You can now be prepared for these situations by purchasing the High Lifter Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit. This kit will ensure that you are ready for the next mud hole.
The three riser tubes are held in by a rubber grommet. The bracket that hold the riser is built to secure the riser to your Polaris RZR S 1000, also to keep them straight and looking sharp. Your risers are held high to keep water out of your differentials and transmission. Therefore, your side by side can endure the deep water. You will receive all the mounting hardware to make installation easy. What are you waiting for? Purchase this item and get back to riding! Features
Optional Backlash Tool:
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicon hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
Removing or tightening the snorkel gear tube can be difficult, so High Lifter created the backlash tool to help you properly do this! Manufactured of plane carbon steel with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion, this tool will become your best friend when dealing with snorkels. High Lifter designed this to help you properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front snorkel shaft and snorkel gear in the main gear case. You can also use it to check the backlash on the snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions. So, get yours here today! All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov