- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The optional backlash tool is not intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.
Applicability: 2011-14 Full Size Polaris Ranger XP 800 and Ranger 800 Crew
Do you want to make your machine unstoppable? Side By Side Stuff has exactly what you are looking for! The High Lifter Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit for your Polaris Ranger XP 800 is made to allow your SXS to go in water holes that your stock UTV would not be able to bear. It will not only allow your machine to go to more places, it will also make your machine look nice with the powder coated riser bracket that will keep your risers straight and looking superior.
This snorkel kit is made out of heavy duty vinyl tubing for long life expectancy. This kit is designed to keep water, sand and mud out of your differentials and transmission. The risers are held high enough for debris to not enter in the snorkel system. This kit will come with step-by-step instructions with detailed photos to make installation a breeze.Features
Optional Backlash Tool:
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicon hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
Removing or tightening the snorkel gear tube can be difficult, so High Lifter created the backlash tool to help you properly do this! Manufactured of plane carbon steel with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion, this tool will become your best friend when dealing with snorkels. High Lifter designed this to help you properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front snorkel shaft and snorkel gear in the main gear case. You can also use it to check the backlash on the snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions. So, get yours here today! All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov