- This kit requires a forward a-arm kit with 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 inch DOM tubing.
- All Polaris General models require 3" or greater lift kit.
- This kit will work with all High Lifter Big lift kits that are 3 inches or greater.
- Steering stops are a requirement, no matter what lift kit, big lift kit, or forward arms are installed on your Polaris General.
- The clamp collars will lock onto your existing control arms. Please select the correct size to fit your control arms.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 and Polaris General 4 1000
Increasing your offroad vehicle's suspension support is an excellent way to ensure your rig is functioning at full potential, not to mention reducing damage risks. Whether you are hitting the trails or casually cruising through your property, obstacles present themselves out of nowhere. This could cause a front impact that can leave your buggy's suspension parts in a world of hurt if not adequately supported. The Polaris General 1000 Front Control Arm Link Kit by High Lifter is a great way to add structural integrity to your control arms for more reliable performance and significantly decreased distress to the UTV part.
As stated above, the side-by-side suspension links provide more stability to the control arms and tabs, especially against longitudinal force. They also extend the control arms' performance life by eliminating much of the stress incurred with day-to-day use. These Polaris General control arm links are engineered strictly for DOM suspension parts with up to ten-inches of adjustability to meet individual build demands. Also in the construction are heat-treated Chromoly steel Heim joints for utmost durability and high-performance, fitting for all rider types. The High Lifter control arm links are easily mounted to the Polaris with minor drilling using the bolt-on design elements and included hardware. It's powder-coated, made for battle, and will give you the necessary support to keep your General 1000's suspension handling like a champ.Features:
- Increase your protection against front impacts and possible damaged control arms
- Link kit has up to 10" of length adjustability for a semi-universal fit
- Clamp collars are designed for use on DOM style tubing
- 1/4" mounting plates for added strength
- 3 piece heim joints were crafted from heat-treated chromoly
- Includes all necessary hardware, templates for easy trimming of factory skid plates
- Easy bolt on design only requires minor drilling
- Powder coated for durability
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov