- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2005-21 Honda Foreman 500 and Foreman 520 (See options above)
You being on this page tells us your OEM springs finally gave way. Those components are not built for frequent travels, uneven terrain, or hauling. Don't worry. We have a set that will give your bike a facelift in no time. It's the High Lifter Front Lift Springs for select Honda Foreman editions. This kit is much more durable, costs less, and functions better. Shall we take a closer look?
Unlike traditional OEM springs, these heavy-duty suspension parts consist of higher quality materials with unique design dynamics. In other words, they are intended for frequent travels, uneven terrain, and hauling. These units are part of the shock-absorbing assembly and will add stiffness to the suspension. The result is two mechanical parts that will be less stressed and last longer. You got your quad to do work. Without the proper upgraded parts, your four-wheeler can't reach its full potential. Let us help! Give one of our Stuff staff a call, and we'll get you all set up.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov