- This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side of machine.
Applicability: 2005-11 Honda Foreman 500 (See options above)
They say diamonds last forever... we say your bike will last forever. Of course, to make that happen, you're going to need to increase the quality of your driveline components. The High Lifter Heavy-Duty Pro Series Tie Rod Upgrade Kit for the Foreman 500 will have you riding rough and doing chores in beast mode for years. It's a full replacement for the tie rod and ties rod ends, so you don't have to worry about playing a "find the right conjoining parts" guessing game either. This kit is mud-tested enthusiast-approved. Shall we see what makes it tick?
The ATV tie rod assembly is engineered with 1/2-20 SAE thread pitch for superior strength, fitting for offroad traversing. High Lifter used 4130 Chromoly chrome plated rod ends that supply maximum flex and mobility with the capacity to adapt from 10-mm to 12-mm. What's great is the factory-style quad tie rod ends. This manufacturing method means this Honda Foreman tie rod will fit like a glove while providing aftermarket high-performance. Who doesn't love the idea of high-performance wheeling? Who's ready to get their purchases on? Shop Foreman 500 parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features
- One kit completely replaces your OEM tie rods and tie rod ends.
- Factory style tie rod ends
- 1/2-20 SAE thread pitch
- Uses four 4130 chromoly chrome plated rod ends with various misalignment connects to adapt from 10 mm diameter to 12 mm usage
- Offer more movement and flexibility
- Mud tested and rider approved