- This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side of machine.
Applicability: 2007-10 Yamaha Grizzly 350 / Grizzly 350 IRS / Grizzly 450
There are so many ride scenarios you can use your bike for, from farming to hunting and mudding to trailing. To keep your quad in top running condition, you're going to need to increase the quality of your Yamaha parts and accessories. Let's talk ATV steering assembly for a minute. Once your OEM unit starts to take a dive, you'll experience obnoxious vibrations, rattling noises. It can even jack up the machine's alignment. When the time comes to replace this driveline system, invest in the Grizzly 350 or 450 Heavy-Duty Pro Series Tie Rod Upgrade Kit by High Lifter.
This four-wheeler tie rod kit bursts with durability from the SAE thread pitch to the 4130 Chromoly chrome plated rod ends. High Lifter added some serious flex in the design with adaptability from 10-mm diameter to 12-mm usage. Wait, what? Yeah, you read that right. You can get your ride on with more mobility and flexibility than ever before. One of Stuff's favorite aspects is the factory-style tie rod ends. The fitment is compared to OEM specifications while the part performs with aftermarket moxie. Ride how you want, for as long as you want, when you shop Yamaha Grizzly steering parts from Side By Side Stuff.Features
- One kit completely replaces your OEM tie rods and tie rod ends.
- Factory style tie rod ends
- 1/2-20 SAE thread pitch
- Uses four 4130 chromoly chrome plated rod ends with various misalignment connects to adapt from 10 mm diameter to 12 mm usage
- Offer more movement and flexibility
- Female with 12 mm HD ends