- This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side of machine.
Applicability: 2007-11 Honda Rancher 420 4x4 and Rancher 420 ES 4x4
Clickity clack... not the noise you want coming from your steering assembly, and you definitely don't want to be vibrating so badly you're seeing double. Friends, keep your Honda running like she's fresh off the press when you invest in a Rancher 420 Heavy-Duty Pro Series Tie Rod Upgrade Kit. This unit totally replaces the factory rods and rod ends. No guesswork required!
High Lifter is well-known in the industry for supplying the Powersports community with top-quality parts that you can rely on. Boy, did they turn it up with this ATV tie rod upgrade kit? It's boasted to be the most sought-after unit in the market, and rightfully so. The quad tie rod has more flex than your standard component, with adaptability from 10-mm to 12-mm. What's great is that High Lifter designed this four-wheeler driveline part with factory-style tie rod ends. That means the Rancher 420 will fit like a glove. Are you ready to increase your ride quality?Features
- One kit completely replaces your OEM tie rods and tie rod ends
- Factory style tie rod ends
- 1/2-20 SAE thread pitch
- Uses four 4130 chromoly chrome plated rod ends with various misalignment connects to adapt from 10 mm diameter to 12 mm usage
- Offer more movement and flexibility
- Mud tested and rider approved