- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2014-21 Honda Rancher 420 (See options above)
There are a million reasons why you may be looking to tighten up your suspension. It could be that you take your bike on rough terrain consistently, haul heavy loads frequently, or have added beefed-up aftermarket accessories to the mix. All of these situations cause stock springs to lose their rigidity. If you're looking to add that stiffness without causing bankruptcy, consider the Ranger 420 Front Lift Springs by High Lifter.
When it comes to durability, High Lifter is the go-to for quality four-wheeler replacement and performance parts. These ATV springs are no different. Their heavy-duty build adds significantly more strength to the shock absorption assembly, increasing support and performance life for the shocks while restoring your suspension. You can expect more controlled handling and steering stability once the quad springs are integrated. They cost less, but you get more! Who's ready to get their purchase on? Shop Side By Side Stuff for your Honda parts and accessories today!Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov