- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The radiator relocator kit shown in some photos above is NOT included.
Applicability: 2010-19 Honda Rancher 420
Let's just all hop on the honest train for a minute and admit that when we see a mud pit, we turn into a twelve-year-old boy full of excitement and ready to get dirty. Unfortunately, your quad going neck-deep could potentially tank the engine. We aren't saying "don't" take on the challenge, but we are implying to get outfitted for the feat before sending it. All it takes is this Ranger 420 Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit by High Lifter.
The just of integrating a quad snorkel kit is relocating the intake. In other words, it lifts everything up high, so water and mud stay out of the motor, differential, and transmission. Though this sounds like an adrenaline junky's dream upgrade, the fact is, it must withstand the elements. High Lifter knew it and built it accordingly. This kit includes a rubber grommet, a powder-coated riser bracket, heavy-duty vinyl tubing, high heat silicone hoses, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. The ATV snorkel kit will give you the ability to tackle the worst of the worst with a toothy smile as you tank through the deep. What's left to discuss? Get your purchase on.Features
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicone hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov