Applicability: 2020-22 Polaris RZR PRO XP and RZR PRO XP 4
Why beef up the suspension? We thought you'd never ask. High Lifter's RZR PRO XP Long Travel Kit will take you on a white-knuckling adventure you've never had before. With ground-clearance gains and all the extra space, you can add more off-road attachments. So go ahead, further push the edge of high-powered performance.
The Polaris suspension kit includes everything you need to push the boundaries on your suspension. You get more flex and control than ever before. High Lifter tosses wall DOM tubing control arms that are adjustable. The adjustable arms protect against premature wear and tear, giving these puppies one heckuva performance life.
The kit comes with "Ached Airframe Structured" side-by-side trailing arms and heavy-duty control arms. As a result, these RZR XP Pro suspension parts are crazy light, perfect for the climb. That's right! If there were ever a system made for the rock crawler in you, it's this Polaris long travel kit. You'll get dual heat-treated Polaris DHT XL axles with heat-treated and forged alloy steel pivot blocks to the mix and heavy-duty tie rods.
We can't get enough of this Polaris long travel kit. It's dripping with good-good, providing outstanding ride quality and more muscle for tackling larger obstacles and extreme terrain conditions. So, what are you waiting for? Shop RZR PRO XP parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Kit Includes:
- (4) DHT XL axles
- Extended brake lines and tie rods
- Upper and lower control arms
- Upper and lower rear radius bars
- (2) trailing arms
- Hardware and installation instructions
View Installation Instructions View Warranty Information View Axle Warranty Information
- Increases the machine's track width from 64" to 72"
- Adds 1.5" to wheelbase length
- Adds 2.5" of added ground clearance
- Added front tire clearance to improve traction, balance and stability
- Dual heat-treated DHT XL axles for toughness
- Heavy duty, adjustable control arms built from 1-1/2", .120" wall DOM tubing
- Trailing arms with light "Arched Airframe Structure" ideal for rocky and difficult terrain
- Pivot blocks are alloy steel, heat treated and forged
- UV protected, corrosion-resistant stainless steel braided brake lines
- Heavy-duty tie rods for lasting strength
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov