- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side.
- Minimum of 1" wheel spacer is required on the front if you are running 12" diameter OEM / factory / aftermarket wheels for the wheel to clear the tie rod with the alignment cones installed. If you are a running a wide tire a 1.5" or wider spacer may be required depending on the width of the tire for it shock clearance at full lock steering.
- High Lifter's Pro Series Alignment Kit (PSAK-1) is REQUIRED if you plan to install ANY brand of Ranger lift kit and have upgraded or are upgrading to the Pro Series Ranger Tie Rod/Rack End Kit. This kit reduces tie rod angles and also upgrades from the OEM 10mm bolt to a 1/2" Gr. 8 bolt to match the heavy duty heim joint in the Tie Rod/Rack End Kit. The alignment kit comes with 2 alignment cones and all hardware required to upgrade both sides of the Ranger. If you are running High Lifter Forward A-Arm kit that includes the Alignment Cones for 1/2" bolts, you can install the Pro Series Tie Rod/Rack End Upgrade Kit without purchasing PSAK-1.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2011-12 Ranger XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-12 Ranger 6x6
- 2012 Ranger Diesel
Here at Side By Side Stuff, we are just as crazy about our UTV's as many of our customers. We know what it takes to get your Full Size Polaris Ranger 800 trail ready and keep it that way. To dominate the trails, you have to make sure every aspect of your side by side is the best of the best. Check out the High Liter Pro Series Tie Rod/Rack End Upgrade Kit and see what a difference it can make on your next ride!
Straight out of the box you will see a significant difference in the heavy-duty heim joints and tie rod/rack end. This integral part of your steering assembly may not be forefront in your mind but it can make or break a ride. Imagine being on Mt. Saint Helens, an hour into one of the most scenic and fun rides you've had to date, and you hear a loud popping noise while going through a deep mud pit. Keep things like this from happening and upgrade now!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Heavy-duty replacement tie rod/rack end
- Heavy-duty heim joint
- Hex adjustment bar
- Heavy-duty hardware
- Detailed instructions with photos
- Comes with everything shown in the picture
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov