NOTE: There are currently no accurate photos of the control arms in the color red.
Applicability: 2016-21 Honda Pioneer 1000 and Pioneer 1000-5
Honda released the new generation of the Pioneer in a big way. Offering both sport and utility performance, it provides a little something for everyone. The new Pioneer can be used out on the trails and on the farm. Accessorizing your machine can become difficult because both styles of riding need different things to be optimized. Trail riding needs ground clearance to traverse those debris ridden trails, while Farm work needs easy accessibility to work with, making lifting your machine a nonviable option. What if we told you we could give you the best of both worlds with the High Lifter Arched Rear Lower Control Arms?
These arms feature a dual bend design over the stock arms. The arched design gives your machine an additional 3-inches of ground clearance without lifting your machine at all. Each one is proudly manufactured right here in the United States using only the best materials and hardware components. After manufacturing, the arms are then finished off with a high strength damage resistant gloss black powder coated finish. This means not only will they work well but they will look great and last for many more years to comeFeatures:
Optional Ball Joints:
- Arched dual bend design for the most clearance from frame to hub without adding a lift
- 3" off additional clearance
- Maintains factory drivelines and positions for no added wear and tear on components including CV axle joints
- Made from 1-1/4" x .187 wall steel DOM tubing
- Includes bushings, sleeves, camber adjustment tab and grease fittings
- Knuckle brackets are 3/16" (stronger than stock!)
- Camber adjustment allows you to have a lift and adjust for camber
- Powder coated
- Made in the U.S.A.
Manufactured and designed by All Balls Racing, this perfect OEM replacement ball joint is sure to impress. Their steel housing ensures toughness and durability. Each is made to be self lubricated to keep the joint from seizing. The POM-M90 bearing cup is designed to isolate the steel rod from the housing to prevent damage. If you're looking for the perfect replacement for your worn out ball joints, grab a set for your upper and lower joints today! View Installation Instructions