- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
- This system will use a wideband oxygen sensor that has 18MM threads and we absolutely recommend using the HMF AFR+ Gen4 Fuel Controller.
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
You have invested in a Polaris General 1000 because you know there has to be a balance between work and play. The General came on the scene and was the answer for how to reach that balance, there for you when you need to get the work done and ready to cut loose and have some fun. You may wonder what upgrading your exhaust will do for you in either situation. The HMF Performance Series Dual Full Exhaust can give you an increase in horsepower as well as an increase in torque to help you power through any obstacle.
HMF Racing is an industry leader in the products that they offer for off road machines. Made specifically for the Polaris General, they have designed this exhaust system to be lighter than your stock exhaust and also give you a deep, aggressive sound that, with your quiet cores installed is 4db over stock. Let Side by Side Stuff help you make your General 4 1000 the best machine it can be with this exhaust and so many other great parts to offer. Whether you are working or playing, you and your General will be getting it done right!Features:
- 6063-T6 aluminum alloy shell, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements
- 2-1/8" unrestricted core with a special hole pattern that allows an increase in power evenly throughout the RPM range
- Deep, aggressive sound
- 5 horsepower gain over stock
- 3 lbs of torque gain over stock
- 4dB over stock with Quiet Cores
- Approximately 6 lbs. lighter than the stock exhaust