NOTE: There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
It's that chilly time of the year again and time for you to get your John Deere Gator XUV 590i or 860i ready for the wintry weather. Hours can feel endless when you have to spend your whole day out in the frosty elements, but that can all change with a simple purchase of an aftermarket heater! The search is over when you install the Inferno Cab Heater with Defrost inside your UTV's cab. With several beneficial traits, this product supplies the comfort you've been anticipating.
This Gator 590i heater is made to fit directly up to your side-by-side's unique design and comes with all the must-have components, including hoses, clamps and more! It has a multi-speed blower that proves its worth with an industry-leading one-year manufacturer's warranty. Along with its impressive construction, this kit has a speed controlling switch that fits right into the OEM dash holes, so there is no need for any cutting or drilling. Get the warmth you've been yearning when you purchase this aftermarket accessory for your machine today!Features:
Optional Heat Extender Kit:
- 18,000 BTU heater
- Direct-fit to your machine and hidden from sight
- Includes all necessary components: heater hose, hose splicers, hose clamps, mounting brackets, defrost and floor louvers, duct work & wiring
- Pre-thermostat plumbing gives this kit quicker and more consistent heat
- Custom multi-speed switch fits right into factory dash holes
- SPAL multi-speed blower. SPAL is the world leader in high performance fans and blowers, ensuring performance with longevity that is second to none. Fan has 1 year warranty
If you are purchasing this Inferno cab heater for a four seat UTV model, you might want to consider adding the Heat Extender Kit to your order! The heat extender kit includes additional louvers to install on your front dash to help push air to the back of your UTV when you are finished using the defrost vents. Be sure to check out the video below for more information! View Installation Instructions