- Open position is designed for low-speed airflow ONLY.
- High-speed riding and trailering require the windshield to be in the FULL CLOSED position.
Applicability: 2019-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Bigger, badder, and bolder. Isn't that what you think of as you're hopping in your buggy to your next offroad adventure? Yeah, us too. You can really let her rip with these bad boys. Where they could use a bit of sprucing up is in the protection department. Otherwise, you're getting smacked into next week by bugs and drive winds. Don't even get us started on the intense level of debris that will knock you senseless. There's just no need! Why not enjoy the ride with this hella durable RZR XP 1000 Hard Coated Full Tilting Front Windshield by Kolpin?
Here's the deal with aftermarket windshields. They've got to be tank-tough and versatile. That means construction and design has to be spot-on. You know Kolpin turned it out as this RZR XP Turbo front windshield is up to 33-percent stronger than OEM and up to 200 times stronger than glass. Not to mention, this sucker is hard-coat infused on both sides! If that isn't dang-durable, we don't know what is. There is a multitude of other perks that come with this UTV accessory. Be sure to check them out!Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/4" thick ultra clear premium grade hard coated polycarbonate (33% thicker than OEM)
- Hard coated on both sides
- Impact resistant
- Two in one design - full and vented
- Fully adjustable tilt mechanism permits airflow inside the entire width of the cab
- Frameless for maximum visibility
- Windshield panel can be removed without tools
- CNC cut and formed for precision fit
- Heavy-duty injection molded clamps with stainless steel hardware
- Co-extruded rubber bulb seal contours vehicle bodywork
- Compatible with OEM, Kolpin and most other aftermarket roofs
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
View Installation Instructions