NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2004-09 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700
Is it time for an electrical overhaul? After a time, your UTV battery may run out of juice. After all, the power sports community has one of the highest electronic demands on the planet. If you want to stay in technical tune and full-powered for the heavy hauling, it may be time to upgrade your energy cell. What better way to do that than with a high-quality Moose AGM Maintenance-Free Battery for a Yamaha Rhino?
There is nothing better than any low-maintenance part, let alone an offroad battery. Moose doesn't mess around. They've designed this heavy-duty 12-volt system with prolonged service life. How you ask? This Rhino 700 battery features vibration-resistance and the elimination of water loss. That means it holds a charge for longer and performs better than your typical battery kit. When you're getting bogged down, upgrade, with the Yamaha battery by Moose.Features:
- Heavy-duty maintenance-free 12-volt battery
- Superior vibration resistance and durability provide a long service life
- Holds a charge three times longer than conventional batteries
- Absorbed Glass Mat battery eliminates water loss, permitting the battery to be permanently sealed once it is filled with acid
- Acid pack is included
- Amps: 3.2
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity: 32
- Cold Cranking Amps: 300
- Weight: 28.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" x 5-1/8" x 7-1/16"