A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of this 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion.
- This 5 point harness restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
The PRP 5.2 harness is a great addition to any Side By Side or UTV. The 5.2 harness is 5 point and made with 2 inch webbing with sewn in padding making it one of the most comfortable harnesses on the market. Probably the very best feature about the PRP 5.2 harness is the "quick adjusters" on the shoulders. The "quick adjusters" feature a spring assist greatly reducing the effort required to make harness adjustments especially once they get a little dirty or wet.
The PRP 2 inch 5 point harness comes standard with metal components coated black and works great with both factory or custom seats. Whether you are a trail rider or trail blazer, the addition of a seat belt harness will give you piece of mind the next time you are hanging it out. Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the harness minders are to keep the shoulder straps from spreading too far apart behind your shoulders. You can check out one of the pictures above to get a good illustration.Features:
Optional Harness Override Plug:
- 5 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Metal components are coated black
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
If you have a Can Am model, 2015+ Polaris or 2017+ Yamaha UTV, then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.
Take a few minutes to view the PRP harness installation video: