A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inches below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Safety is a virtue, and we couldn't agree more. Though we love getting crazy in tough-stuff, without adequate body restraints, the adventure can turn from thrill to dangerous real quick-like. Why not rip courageously with reliable security? One set widely sought after is the PRP 2 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness with Auto-Latch. These aftermarket accessories are designed to keep you safe, even in the most extreme ride conditions. Let's see what this thing is made of, shall we?
PRP, an industry leader, forms this UTV buckle with utmost rigidity and outstanding aesthetics. The blue offroad four-point harness has sewn in pads and a removable sternum strap for increased comfortability. It's a breeze to manipulate to accommodate each rider's size with integrated adjusters. PRP also includes a bolt-in lap belt for ultimate security. With an automotive latch, you get the confidence you need for the ride you want—Shop Side By Side Stuff today for a safer ride tomorrow.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Metal components are coated black
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.