A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inches below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Did you have the scare of your life last time you took your rig out for a run? Without adequate confinement, it can get real dangerous, real quick. This is why Side By Side Stuff recommends integrating an aftermarket buckle to your machine if you ride rough. One assembly that looks and feels good is the Orange 2 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness with an Auto-Latch System by PRP. With superior security, there won't be a trail you can't travel confidently.
The offroad harness is formed to maximize comfort with outstanding aesthetics and restraint. PRP nailed it. This bright orange will stand out in any crowd, while the racy appearance will add that aggressive look you so desire. They've sewn in pads to increase comfortability, included a removable sternum strap and integrated adjusters. The UTV harness can be maneuvered to your personal comfort level while maintaining your safety. Sure, having fun is crucial to your cause, but so is your well-being. Get your SxS harness today and ride with confidence.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Metal components are coated black
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.