A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inches below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
It's no secret that a standard buckle just won't do with the way you like to ride. You need a restraint that can give you the security you need for that rough-stuff. Otherwise, your adventure could take a turn for the worst. This is why Side By Side Stuff recommends upgrading to a Pink 2 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness with an Auto-Latch by PRP. You can take comfort and safety to the bank with these offroad harnesses. Take a look at what makes them one of the hottest on the market.
PRP designed these UTV harnesses with sewn-in pads and a removable sternum strap. To add further comfort to the rider, integrated adjusters allow for size variations per individual. These aftermarket buckles are compatible with most machine applications from Polaris to Can Am and everything in between. What we love about the components is the fact that the shoulder belts can be bolted in or wrapped around the roll bar. In contrast, the lap belt is bolted on for ultimate security. Being safe while you ride is crucial to your cause. Get geared up with greatness when you shop aftermarket UTV parts and accessories from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Metal components are coated black
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.