A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inches below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Keeping safe is a top priority when it comes to riding rough. Whether you're trailing, rock crawling, dancing the dunes, or tanking through mud, having adequate restraints is necessary. Unfortunately, factory buckles weren't made for anything other than mediocre traveling. This means getting outfitted with an aftermarket buckle should at the top of your list. For a reliable, good looking unit, consider the PRP 2 Inch 4 Point Seat Harness with Auto Latch in the vibrant color purple. Not only does this aggressive offroad harness have the grit to keep you on lockdown, but it looks dang good doing it.
There is a slew of benefits that come with swapping out your OEM buckle with an aftermarket restraint. SxS harnesses reduce body aches due to impact, provide increased seat confinement to curve ride exhaustion, and keep you securely in your seat during a mishap. PRP has taken it a step further in the comfort department by providing sewn-in pads and a removable sternum strap. The UTV belt is also adjustable, so the assembly can be altered to fit most. Factor in the auto-latch system for accessibility, and you've got yourself one stellar security upgrade.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Metal components are coated black
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.