A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inches below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Tearing up trails is a blast, but without proper protection, it can get hairy quick. Your safety is important to Side By Side Stuff, which is why you'll find one of the largest selections of aftermarket buckles on the planet. Having adequate confinement has many benefits, from reduced body aches and body fatigue to necessary security. One assembly that offers outstanding comfort and safety is the Red 2 Inch 4 Point Seat Harness with Auto Latch by PRP.
These offroad harnesses are designed to improve ride comfort without taking away from safety requirements. The UTV belt features both bolt-on installation with the ability to wrap the shoulder strap around the roll bar if that works best for you. They've also included sewn-in pads to maximize comfort, as well as integrated adjusters and a removable sternum strap to allow for alterations according to each rider's size. Even the egress and ingress are convenient with the auto-latch system. It works much like a car buckle, so it's super accessible. Enjoy your adventure to the fullest when you upgrade with a pink 2-inch, 4-point harness from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 4 point harness with 2 inch belts
- Automotive style latch
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Metal components are coated black
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.