Applicability: 2016-23 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
If there were ever a UTV accessory more a need than a want, its a windshield. After all, a factory bare buggy comes with little protection, including front cab. Therefore, Side By Side Stuff is a huge fan of the Defender Versa-Vent Hard Coated Flip Up Front Windshield.
Unlike a standard unit, this Powersports windshield is fully loaded with tons of features. As a matter of fact, this aftermarket accessory has many practical design elements, making this kit the ultimate upgrade. Again, Seizmik balances durability and function to perfection.
The side-by-side windshield consists of clear polycarbonate with a double-sided hard coat infusion. To say this sucker is tank-tough is an understatement. In fact, it's nearly shatterproof and is scratch-resistant. In addition, the Can-Am windshield will not fade or yellow as quickly as the typical windshields do. So, this off-road attachment will last for the long haul.
As stated above, this thing is dripping with aftermarket grit. For example, Seizmik includes two vents in the build that allow climate control while the Defender windshield operates as a full unit. Additionally, those vents reduce low-pressure suction, which causes dust to be drawn in through the cab's rear. We don't know about you, but that alone piqued our interest.
Seizmik also engineers the UTV windshield with gas-filled struts and spherical ball rod ends. As a result, the sxs attachment smoothly opens and closes with a range of motion that is less binding. Plus, this kit has a toolless installation. That's right, no need for wrenching or drilling.
The Seizmik Can-Am windshield is a huge game-changer for the ride business. You'll ditch the bug smacking you in the fast, drive winds melting your skin, and debris from wrecking your body. It's a win-win! Shop Defender parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Constructed from 0.220 inch thick two-sided hard coated polycarbonate which provides maximum visibility
- One-piece gasket with fully welded seams and molded corners which creates a weather tight seal
- Single point release system that opens with a quick, low-effort twist of the handle and latches shut with minimal force
- Spherical ball rod ends that are utilized as self-aligning hinges which allows for a smooth range of motionless binding
- Gas-filled struts that smoothly open and close the windshield
- Two vents per windshield
- Vents are made of durable and impact resistant tinted polycarbonate and have a gasket seal to protect against wind and against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow, including built-in defogging vents
- Easy turn knobs so no tool required for installation
- Custom designed clamps with a low profile for no interference with other accessories
- Works with other OEM and Seizmik accessories such as mirrors
- Trailerable up to 65 mph
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment