Applicability: 2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX2 1000 and Wolverine RMAX4 1000
Whether you like ripping wide open areas or hitting the trail, the Wolverine RMAX 1000 Hard Coated Vented Rapid Release Front Windshield could be a game-changer. When you pounded that pedal and speeds are high, getting smacked in the head by a bug feels more like a punch in the face. What about the drive winds? It's like standing behind a freight plane about to take off. Investing in an aftermarket accessory like this will keep the wind in bugs where they belong, outside the cab.
Spike Powersports put it down when they engineered this UTV windshield. It's super practical with several built-in add-ons like a rubber bulb and two Comfort Flow vents. The gasket wraps around the unit, providing a sealed fitment that won't rattle or scratch the plastics on the hood. We all know about them vents, though. Spike Powersports integrated the dual adjustable vents to allow climate control and reduce low-pressure suction caused by side-by-side windshields. Along with the innovation, you can count on the hard-coat infused polycarbonate to be durable enough to handle your ride without getting scratched by every little touch. Factor in the Tool-Less Rapid Release technology, and you've got yourself one helluva Yamaha Wolverine windshield.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Manufactured from 1/4" hard coated and scratch resistant polycarbonate
- Tinted, multi-position, dual scooped "Comfort Flow" vents to allow airflow and reduce dust in the cab
- Adjustable airflow with unique vent design
- Includes rubber gasket for a tighter seal
- TRR (Tool-less Rapid Release) mounting system allows installation and removal in seconds
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment