Applicability: 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail and 2015-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport
While taking on the terrain, you may have noticed a decrease in you're wheeling. The truth is many times your OEM parts can't take the heat and break or wear at a rapid pace. You need something quality made from a brand you can trust. Side By Side Stuff offers the Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken, a manufacturer leading the industry in OE drive belts, world wide. Why this aftermarket accessory you ask? Let's find out.
The most important question to ask yourself when making an aftermarket purchase is the durability factor. Timken manufactures the Wildcat Trail drive belt in the U.S.A. from specially formulated fiber-loaded compounds and Aramid cord. That's some pretty heavy-duty construction that provides the benefit of better clutch to transmission transfer, increased clutch grip, variability reduction and the elimination of "classic" failure modes. Add all the perks for your Wildcat Sport at a heck-of-a great price, and you got yourself a must-have performance upgrade!Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce varaibility and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty